As we all face the challenges surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic, Sibley's West has taken a number of precautions to make the shopping experience safe for both visitors and Sibley's staff members.
On our end:
* Sibley's West team members report their temperature and use hand sanitizer at the beginning of and throughout their shift.
* The Sibley's West team wears masks during your visit.
* You will be greeted by a team member offering a spritz of hand sanitizer, plastic gloves, and a temporary face-covering mask.
* Attention will be given to maintaining a limited number of shoppers in the store at one time.
* The team will be practice social distancing in interactions with guests.
* Plexiglass barriers have been hung at the two checkout stations to protect guests and staff members.
* Purchased items will be placed on a table for the guest to pick up.
* Cleansers will be used at the checkout counter between sales.
For guests, we request:
* If you are unwell, coughing or beset with a fever, that you shop online with us at sibleyswest.com.
* We encourage, but do not require, guests to wear face coverings.
* In respect to other guests, we ask that visitors show restraint in touching items in the store until purchase.
* We ask that guests follow safety protocols and social distancing suggestions advanced by the state and federal governments.
We do have cloth face-covering masks available for purchase both in-store and online, along with SanTanitizer hand sanitizer from SanTan Brewing Co.
If you have any questions about this, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 480-899-4480.
Thank you for your attention to these guidelines. Let's work together to get through this!